header

Wedding Time!

formal skinny tie fashion blue tie white shirt

Jacket: H&M
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Magnanni
Belt: IDK
Tie: IDK
Drink: Jack & Coke

Song of the night: Petey Pablo - Freek-A-Leek


lester mylene

lex suit


wedding


matches, buttons, tabletop


My friends Mylene & Lester got married! This is the first wedding that I've gone to where I'm actually close to both the bride and the groom! Their reception and ceremony were great and both of them looked super gangsta!

I saw plenty of familiar faces that I haven't seen in years and met up with a lot of my best iTeam buddies in San Diego. We all sat together near the bride and groom and had plenty of drinks and ate delicious om nom noms.

We partied like old times in nice clothes to all the old jams.

Post-wedding celebrations were at Nolbu where we ate Bulgogi Fries and beer!

fries, bulgogi, avocado, cheese

Congratulations to the newly weds, can't wait to see your new place! #lesterandmylene2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...